High Ground Adventures
- Baglung Rajmarg, Pokhara
- From Feb 27, 2018 To Feb 27, 2019
With an incline of 56 degree, total length of 1.8 km and a vertical drop of 600 meters, it is the tallest, the longest and the steepest zipline in the whole world. Located in one of the most beautiful places on the planet, no zip line ever made comes even close to this.
Nepal’s first and only tower Bungee, HighGround Bungee has something for everyone. Located at a convenient 20 minutes from Pokhara Lakeside, the jump site offers a spellbinding view of the Himalayas, the hills and the rivers that will take your breath away.
Go for both Zipflyer and Bungee on the same day and save 15%.Experience the unmatchable thrills.
3rd Floor, Shanta Plaza,
Near Gyaneshwor Height,
+977 1 4410178
Cell : +977 9803026098
Cell : +977 9803026097
Who we are
We are HighGround adventures, a company conceptualized by three entrepreneurs and friends, with the sole aim of sharing with the world the amazing experiences in adventure travel that Nepal has to offer.
Our mission is to share simple pleasures of life, which the world of nature affords through adventure travel and self-discovery. We do the work, Mother Nature provides the wonder and you enjoy the adventures.
What Drives Us
What drives us at HighGround adventures is passion. We are passionate about creating the most authentic adventure experiences in the world. We endeavor to provide our customers with high-adrenaline activities, across the rugged and magical landscapes of Nepal.
Includes & Excludes
The above includes:
• Pick-up from HGA office at Lakeside, Pokhara
• Drive to High Ground Zip-Flyer Launch pad/Bungee station
• Zip-Flyer ride/Bungee jump
• Drop-off to HGA office at Lakeside, Pokhara
Pictures, videos and merchandise will be available to purchase at the souvenir shop and are not included in the above.
- Adults and children aged 12 and older only.
- Children: Children between the ages of 12 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of 18 years or older during the entire Zip-Flyer experience and sign the waiver on their behalf.
- All riders must weigh between 35kgs and 125kgs.
- Secure closed toed shoes are a must
- No alcohol may be consumed by the rider prior to taking the ride.
Duration: 2.5 to 3hrs for a group (includes the whole process; departure from Lakeside until return back to Lakeside & the ride itself is maximum 2 minutes)
NOTE: The clients’ accidental insurance up to NPR 500,000 is also included in both the activities.
Terms and Condition
- Cancellation & Changes Policy: Reservations may be changed up to 48hours before the ride without any additional charges but subject to availability.
- Changes are not permitted less than 48hours of the ride. Cancellation received 72hours before the Scheduled ride are 100% refundable, less than 72hours is 50% refundable and less than 24 hours is non-refundable.
- Zip-Flyer Nepal/Bungee is all weather event.
- However, during periods of inclement weather (thunderstorms, high speed winds, heavy rain etc.), agents/customers must call to check the status of the ride/jump operation. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule your ride at a later time slot/date.